Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday-April 24,2011

Today is Easter Sunday. Since I was so tired from yesterday I ended up not going to church. Which I missed, but oh well that's life. Um I woke up, got dressed up and went to lunch at some "Healthy", "Organic", "Natural", and "Hip"  place. It was actually really good. I got this like "Texas Skillet" which had Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Cheese, and Hash Browns. I also got pancakes. I love pancakes. The best way to have them though is with no sugar on top, and just a little maple syrup. Maybe, maybe a little butter, but ussally just with syrup. So yeah I went there for lunch, went home. And now I've been laying on the couch for a while. Pretty mellow but yet fun day. I plan to do nothing much tonight. But yeah this is gonna be a really really busy week for me becuase I have to schedule a lot of things and I also have school, umpiring, and sleeping to do. So it should be a long week. But I'm stoked on just sleeping today.

1 comment:

  1. Missed being at church this morning! Great lunch. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete