Monday, July 4, 2011

Hartwell-July 4th Week

This whole week has been pretty sweet. Chillen at Grandma's house at the Lake, Going swimming, boating, jetskiing, tubing, tanning, and eating all of Grandma's great food. My Uncle preached a great sermon on Sunday. Check out his church! reallifefellowship.org. God is doing things there. Sunday afternoon I got to witness 30 people getting baptized. It was an awesome experience. That night I jumped off the dock in about a foot of water and Sprained my Ankle really bad. It hurts constantly but oh well. Tonight I'll just be chillen and then tomrrow should be interesting. I've never traveled injured before. So it's gonna be a pain going to my gate and flying back. But I guess if you think about it in 3 or 4 weeks I could be flying down to Dallas to have my jaw surgery and then flying there and back all the time will be awful because of the pressure. But I'm thankful I can still eat right now. Some pictures will be coming shortly of my trip. Stay tunned for my next blog post coming out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment