Monday, July 4, 2011

Pictures from Hartwell, July 4th week, 2011

Leaving Chicago. Flew out of Midway.

View of Chicago. I used Instagram which is an iPhone app for some of the pictures.


Landing in Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP). Super small airport.


Pulled Pork Sandwhich, Fries, and Brunswick Stew at the GumLog! One of my favorite places to eat in Georgia!


View off the porch at my Grandma's! Lake Hartwell is gorgeous!


Got a new sticker for my Laptop! South Carolina is one of my favorite States!


One of Grandma's home cooked meals! Chicken, Rice, and  Beans (Fresh from the Garden). Very yummy.

Sunset over the road!! Super fun riding in the back of the pickup while my brother practices driving!



I sprained my Ankle jumping off the dock. It's pretty bad. It's hard to walk on and it hurts all the time. But oh well. You can see on the right of my ankle how it's swollen. I have no idea how long it will hurt or whatever. Flying tommrow is gonna be a pain. But over all it was an amazing trip to see family! I enjoyed it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment